We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer, but we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are violated. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site, any site-owned subdomain, or any live chats. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Limitations on Use. You agree and represent that you are buying products for your own internal use and not for resale. Please don’t violate our copyright.
- No advertising, soliciting of members, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed in our forum and or trading rooms. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, private messages or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forum and or live trading rooms. Soliciting of members is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate termination of your subscription and membership to Option Coach, LLC and any affiliated websites.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
- When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
- Each member is only allowed one trial of our services. Once your trial has expired, if you do not wish to continue beyond the trial, it is your responsibility to email or call us and let us know that you would like to cancel or visit the My Account section in the member’s area and cancel your account. You must cancel the day before your renewal to avoid any charges placed on your account. If you cancel the day of your renewal you will need to contact us in order to void the transaction but you will see it will automatically deduct on the date of your renewal. When termination is requested by a subscriber, subscription fees are not refunded. Rather, the current subscription will run its course to the end of the current billing cycle, at which point the subscription would then become inactive and the account canceled. We honor all cancellation requests. If you choose to continue, payment for the appropriate services will be made by automatic credit card debit. Once you are an active member, your account will be renewed automatically each month. Unless and until this agreement is canceled by email or phone or in your My Account member’s area, you are authorizing Option Coach, LLC to charge your credit card to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. We absolutely and positively honor all cancellation requests. There are no contracts or time obligations associated with our service. If you continue to log into or use Option Coach, LLC paid subscriber services after you have cancelled we reserve the right to charge your account for services rendered, this includes the chat room.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of this site, which reserves all rights .
Limitation of Liability
This site provides the information, services and products on this website “as is” without warranties of any kind. You also agree that this site shall not be responsible for any content found on the this site forums and that your use of this site forums and any downloading of materials found on or throughout the this site forums is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer or data that results.
All express warranties and all implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the full extent permitted by law. This site does not warrant that the use of performance of this website will be timely, uninterrupted or free of error, or that this website or its server will be free of viruses. In no event shall this site, its officers, directors, agents and employees be liable for any loss or injury, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products provided through this website, even if this site has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event that applicable law prevents the exclusion of liability for certain warranties, such exclusion does not apply to you to the extent limited by law.
The only information we obtain about our subscribers is information we need to process credit card charges for subscription fees. The information collected is never revealed, sold, or made public for any reason. Personally identifiable information provided by subscribers (name, email or home address, etc.) is never disclosed to any individual or business.
Each time a subscriber logs into this site, we store a temporary ‘cookie’ in the browser files of that subscriber’s computer. This cookie is used during your online session to allow you free access to the Subscribers Area, without repeatedly requiring you to re-enter your user name and password. When you log off or leave the site, the cookies file is automatically removed.
To provide visitors with greater value, some of our pages may provide links to various third party websites. In no case is subscriber information or ‘cookies’ provided to the third-party sites. However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites. Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
We provide our subscribers with a multi-tiered Discussion Forum that makes sharing information with other subscribers easy. To protect your privacy when posting or replying to messages in the message board, your personal information and email is not revealed.
However, remember that any information you disclose in the message board areas can be read by all other subscribers, so exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
We use a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication from Godaddy and McAffee Secure to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under our control.
Our site gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. You can be assured that we never reveal, sell, or make available your email address to anyone for any purpose. This site also gives users options for removing their information from our database to stop receiving our communications.
Billing and Refund Policy
You may cancel your subscription at any time during your free trial, without incurring any charges. You may cancel via your optioncoach.com account management page, cancel page, or contact us via phone, email or web form to cancel your subscription.
Upon the commencement of your initial subscription (which occurs at the expiration of your free or promotional trial period), your credit card will be billed the monthly subscription fee and your paid subscription will commence. Your subscription will renew monthly and your credit card will be charged the monthly rate for as long as your subscription remains active.
If you cancel your subscription, you will not receive a refund or reimbursement of your monthly subscription fee; however, you will not be charged any future monthly subscription fees.